Digital Marketing Scholarship
Window To Recovery is dedicated to excelling at the best possible digital marketing solutions, and for a limited time, will be extending our mission to the digital advertising space by offering a scholarship to further the learning, education, and growth of students who share our passion.
Window To Recovery will offer a $1,000 scholarship to students who are pursuing a digital marketing related focus of study at an accredited College or University. The scholarship will be granted to the applicant who best showcases their passion about their field and how it relates to digital marketing space.
Students must submit a short personal statement with less than 500 words. The statement should detail their focus on digital or online marketing, the reason why they chose their major, and how web marketing has affected their determination to pursue their studies.
Share your experience and write about how events in life have driven you to enter the digital marketing field for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship.
A $1,000 award will be granted to a student (entering college or currently enrolled) who is actively pursuing a digital marketing related degree. Focuses of study that will be considered may include: digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, global viral marketing, internet marketing, and e-commerce. Other areas of marketing-related studies will be considered, with an explanation of how it relates to the digital marketing field.
Applicants must submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words, describing their experience or passion for digital or online marketing. Describing how it has affected their decisions and their drive for a career in the digital space. Personal statements can be from personal or professional experience.
Deadline: July 10, 2020
Eligibility & Requirements
In order to be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years old
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university and plan to continue enrollment
- Minimum GPA of 3.6
- Consent to a talent release and be willing to provide a digital photograph and quote for display on Window To Recovery’s websites if chosen as the winner
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply
Selection & Awards
Award selection will be based upon:
- Completed application
- Clearly describe an experience or story (direct or indirect) concerning digital or online marketing (20%)
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas with creativity (20%)
- Ability to present a story that inspires, and spreads optimism (20%)
- Ability to present written work with proper spelling and grammar (20%)
- Demonstrated interest in digital and/or online marketing (20%)
The winner will be notified following the deadline and the award will be sent to the winner directly.
Student must be provide details about the college or university to Window To Recovery in order for the school to receive the funds.